OBSSSSD™ Microfiber Detergent is an active detergent designed to clean and restore microfiber towels, wash mitts, applicators, and foam buffing pads to a like-new condition. OBSSSSD™ Microfiber Detergent uses a blend of cleaning agents designed specifically to lift, emulsify, and suspend waxes, polish residue, oils, silicones, and soil in the rinse water.
Note: Do not use with bleach or fabric softeners.
This product is ECO Friendly, Bio-degradable and VOC compliant.
1) Use OBSSSSD Microfiber Cleaner in place of your regular wash detergent.
2) Use 1 ounce for small, lightly soiled loads and 2 ounces for heavily soiled loads.
3) Wash Microfibers with Microfibers only, do not add other rags or cloths made from different materials
4) Wash in warm or hot water
5) Dry on low to no heat
6) Do Not use any fabric softeners in the washer or dryer
Following these 5 important steps will keep your Microfibers looking new, soft and will last a long time. Normally 1 – 2 ounces of microfiber wash per load is all you need.